Thursday, June 5, 2008

Another fabulous day

Today was great.  I got to sleep in until 10 o'clock.  Then Jordan, my sister, and her kids went to pick Shaun up at my parents' camp site.  On the way, we stopped to eat at The Hitchin Post, a restaurant Chris, Shaun, and I used to go to a lot before Jordan was born.  We got to the campground and spent a few hours playing in the river.  We saw a snake.  It was pretty gross, but Dad said it wasn't poisonous so he couldn't kill it.  Any snake is a bad snake to me, but apparently the wild-life preserver people do not share my feelings.  Anyway, we got Shaun and came back home.  Then Chris, the boys and I all went swimming at my mom's.  We had a blast.  Jordan is NOT afraid of the water the way he was last year.  We picked up pizza, came home, and went to bed.  I also signed the kids up for the reading program at the library.  

Tomorrow Shaun has an appointment with his orthopedic surgeon at Scottish Rite.  My sister's meeting over here at 7:00 am to go with me.  It should be a long day.  I pray that Shaun does not have to have another surgery this summer, or anytime soon. 

No comments: