Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Rough Days

The past few days have been rough.  Shaun has been terrible with his mood swings and aggressiveness.  This is because his doctor didn't call in a refill for his bipolar meds.  We got them yesterday, and today was much, MUCH better.  No emotional outbursts, no flying off the handle.  He's camping with my parents tonight, so I got a much needed break from him.  I know that sounds terrible, but its just the way it is.  I miss him, though.  

Took him to the optomologist yesterday.  He has to start wearing a patch over his right eye for 2 hours every day.  Apparently his left eye muscles are weak.  If it gets worse he'll have to have surgery.  It never ends,  it seems.  

Other than that, today was great, if tiring.  My sister and her kids all piled into my van and we drove to Vogel State Park, where my parents are camping.  We got to play in the river for a bit, which Jordan loved.  We all came home except for Shaun.  He's staying tonight.  We'll go back in the morning and drop the girls off.  Friday its off to Scottish Rite for an orthopedic appointment.  I pray it goes well. 

No comments: