Thursday, October 25, 2007

Beginner's Blog

So, this is the first blog I've ever had. I decided to start blogging because I believe it will be therapeutic for me. An outlet. There are so many stressors in my life right now,and sometimes I just need to let it all out without bothering my family... again. Anyone know what I mean? Another reason I started a blog- to gain support. I have two special needs children and would love to hear from others who are dealing with some of the same issues my husband are facing. I also wanted to blog for my children- so that one day they'll have something to read that states how much I love them and love being their mother. Yes, we've had an extremely rough life together so far and for some our circumstances will seem pretty bleak. Life has definitely dealt us some huge blows. But we keep going. At least, we don't wallow in our feelings for very long. I'll post some details about us later on. For now, a hot bath is calling my name.

No comments: