Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Praise Report

Shaun took his first Accelerated Reader Test at school today. Because of his learning disability, his teacher allowed him to listen to a recording of the story while following along in the book. Shaun scored a 1oo on his test! Whoo hoo! This is SUCH good news. I was so proud that I actually started crying. His teacher is also extremely proud. He has really been struggling with his reading. It is really a blessing to get some good news. Thanks, God!

Halloween was hectic this year. Jordan was cranky due to not having a nap and hated his costume. Shaun was a wild man. He must have consumed too much sugar at school. We went to the Fall Festival at Free Chapel. I have never seen so many children in my life. Seriously- they were everywhere. We had fun, though. Chris' band played and they were awesome, as usual. There were many inflatable jumping thingies, lots of games, a hayride, and of course-- FREE CANDY! Now the children have crashed and are sleeping soundly. I love to watch them sleep. They look so peaceful and innocent. Speaking of sleep, I better go get some myself.

No comments: