Friday, November 2, 2007

Something in the Water

There are never any wash cloths in our house. I don't know why. They always seem to disappear and we end up having to cut up old towels to use when we bathe or shower. Sad, I know. The boys and I were in Target yesterday and I bought a gift set of 10 beautiful washcloths in all shades of green for only $2.99. I was so proud of myself- what a great deal! Then this morning, my bath water turned all green from the dye on the green washcloths! Ha, I guess I got what I paid for. What a great way to start the weekend!

I'm taking the kids to get their flu shots this afternoon. I wonder who will cry the most? It should make for a fabulous afternoon. Then, there's weapons class for Shaun, the grocery store, visiting my grandmother to take her some Doritos, then home to a crock pot full of chili. Mmmm...can't wait. I hope Chris doesn't have to work late tonight. Jordan and I stopped by the hospital to see him this morning and we both realized that he hadn't seen Jordan in almost 3 days. Speaking of Jordan, he's been in his crib playing for almost an hour. He was suppossed to be getting a nap in before the doctors appointment. Ugh. Nothing like a tired 21 month old going in for a shot!

No comments: