Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Here We Go Again

So, Jordan's left ear is infected. Again. He had tubes put in last January, after one continuous double ear infection which lasted from October until January. We went to see the allergist today because he's been wheezing and coughing for the past week or so, in spite of using the nebulizer and inhalers around the clock. The nurse practitioner discovered that one of the tubes has somehow turne sideways and, therefore, is unable to drain. So we're back on antibiotics and have an appointment with our ENT for the first week in December. I'm not sure what he'll want to do. Guess I'll have to wait and find out. The good news is that Jordan doesn't seem to be in any pain. He's been a little fussy lately, but he's cutting 2 more teeth. He's still sleeping pretty well and is active. At least he's not crying all night the way he did last year with the ear infections.

I'm home alone tonight. Chris got called back into work and I can't sleep. I keep hearing the dogs barking. My aunt, who lives next door, told me that she's been seeing coyotes. That makes me nervous. Not that they could get into the house or anything, but still. I'm not too crazy about wild animals being in my yard.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week. Where has the year gone? I'm actually glad to see it go. This year has been horrible. 2008 can only be better!

No comments: