Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sleepless days

Jordan is no longer napping. Not because he doesn't need a nap, but because the steroid is making him a super-human freak child who never sleeps. I'm overreacting, I know. He actually sleeps pretty well at night, when he finally falls asleep. Its just that he needs his nap sooo badly. He's so tired right now. I tried for 2 hours to get him to sleep. Now its too late, we have to leave in less than an hour to pick up Shaun from school. So, it looks like my afternoon's going to be pretty miserable.

Chris and I are still fasting. We're following the food guidelines, but I have not had much time to ready my Bible or pray. Well, I can pray whenever I want, but I haven't been able to pray like I want. Jordan's been moody and hysterical since he started his medicine and my days have been pretty rough. Satan's tricky like that. Not going to let it stop me, though! We sang a beautiful song at church on Sunday: "I will search for You and I will find You, I will find You with all of my heart; I will lift my hands to You in worship, I will worship with all of my heart". I thought this song was very fitting to kick off a fast with. That's my biggest prayer-to find God and understand his will on my life.

No comments: